Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Penny Pinching







These are the trips I have planned:

-Spring break-Berlin, Prague, Vienna (flights, trains, hostels, buses already paid for)
-Barcelona (nothing paid for yet)
-Paris (program pays for transportation and lodging…we’re on our own for the rest)
-Amsterdam (free lodging with my friend Rabiah *Hi Rabiah!,* but must buy plane ticket.)  
-Geneva, Paris, Zurich with Lori, Sam, Heather and Justin (nothing paid for yet)

Estimated cost: billions of dollars
Actual funds: 5 dollars (approximately)

Thank God for tax refunds.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! "Actual funds: 5 dollars" oy! well let's hope for a big tax refund! MINE is going straight to our trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dates are settled! I have to be in Amsterdam by may 30. Then my collaborator will be going to india from the 3-10!!! I have time to play!!!

    ReplyDelete